It is a herbaceous plant native to central and southern Mexico, Guatemala and Nicaragua.
- complete source of protein, all essential amino acids.
- fabulous source of soluble fiber.
- Source omega 3 fatty acids.
- 5 times the amount of calcium than milk.
- 3 times the amount of antioxidants than blueberries.
- 3 times the amount of iron than spinach.
- 2 times the amount of fiber oats.
- 2 times more the amount of protein than any vegetable.
- 2 times more the amount of potassium than bananas.
Use: mild and pleasant flavor and can be used in all kinds of recipes, sauces, breads, desserts, smoothies. The limit is your imagination.