Cultivation of the lower region of the Andean valleys. It is a common plant in Peru. It is locally called "purple corn".
- High content of phenolic compounds and anthocyanins like all purple colored veggie and fruits..
- antioxidant activity.
- It stabilizes and protects hair from oxidative damage.
- Promotes regeneration of connective tissue.
- Promotes blood flow.
- Lowers cholesterol.
- It promotes the formation of collagen.
- Improves microcirculation.
Use: you can mix in your choice of shakes, smoothies and juices. Flavor dishes and salads.