Cocoa comes from the Mayan language: - cac - which means red (referring to the color of the fruit peel), and - cau - which expresses the ideas of force and fire.
- Excellent in combating sadness, anxiety and irritability,
- It contains theobromine, caffeine and theophylline.
- It stimulates various physiological actions, nervous system and blood circulation.
- Regulates movements of expansion and contraction of the heart.
- Cardiovascular disease prevention.
- Boost energy.
- Seeds: providing roasted flavor and aroma while obscures the seed. They are crushed and broken, called "nibs". These pens, ecological and delicious, are easier to consume than ordinary seeds.
- Solid shortening: fat extracted from cocoa beans. It is used for making culinary products (mostly chocolate), products of skin care.
- Topical use: calm, hydrate and balance the skin and replenishes natural collagen helping with wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Topical use: calm, hydrate and balance the skin and replenishes natural collagen helping with wrinkles and other signs of aging. Use in the kitchen for making chocolates, chocolates in raw vegan recipes etc.